24b - The world through my eyes

I'm not a photographer but I love to take pictures! This is the world through my eyes in 24bit. You can use this pictures in your non-comercial webpages as long as you link back to this page. Thanks!

24-bit color values can represent 16777216 (16.7 M) distinct colors . This type of color is called true color, since it can potentially mimic many colors found in the real world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucuresti, Bucuresti, Romania



Monday, March 21, 2005

24b - the world through my eyes

I was tempted to name this blog "theater-in-the-round" but I'm more a sucker for computers than a literature guy ;).
Have fun viewing my photos!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m from Spain. This is my grandfather’s little village. When I was a child I have past a lot of summer hollidays in this Sanctuary. More tan forty years ago, there were 8-10 small, very rustic apartments half building in the rock that could be rented in summer . These images have taken me again to the childhood. Thank you for putting them in the web.
Montse - Zaragoza - Spain

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home